ChickenwarlordChickenwarlord

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Shark Show Thing The Shark Show Thing

Very bizarre

Whimsical and confusing story with little to no cause effect or motivationally sound reasons for event occurrences. A nice cartoonish animation style, but not a lot of substance to hold on to.

Spider Pals Spider Pals

Delightful

The animation is great, and the story is very cute. The volume of the background music is pretty muted though.
The sort of relaxed pace you have set is good and the fact that the visuals can translate into any language is a major plus.
Solid work.

Lava Lamp Blues Lava Lamp Blues

Good effort, solid presentation

Nicely done animation. Pacing sometimes felt like it waited just a beat or two too long before moving on in transitionary periods. The lack of sound really emphasized the feeling of 'hmmm... waiting a little bit too long for something to happen.' It doesn't destroy the work, but it certainly detracts from this feeling like a perfected product.

Also, you forgot to credit the Link's Awakening sound team for the use of the boss battle theme for your zombie bit.

Good luck and keep on making flashes.

WooleyWorld responds:

Link's Awakening = Oracle of Seasons/Ages with a slightly worse quality. :P

But thanks
I'll add that.

The king is bad The king is bad

A unique and interesting style of bad.

Clearly, there was some wonky and interesting animation in the front end. Yet, I found myself unable to look away from the abominations. Yes, I believe this is what one calls so bizarre it might actually be worth watching for a while just to contemplate what could possibly have gone through the designers mind. This video contains a unique and unsettling approach to building functioning body parts, water which I could only tell was water from context and a handful of completely inappropriately used memes accompanied by some pretty good orchestral.
And yet, I found myself unable to keep from staring at the trainwreck. Somehow, this entertained me on a base level.